Join Raritan Yacht Club!
Raritan Yacht Club, established in 1865, is one of the oldest yacht clubs in the United States. The Club has maintained a strong maritime heritage of member participation and enjoys a reputation as a very friendly yacht club. Enjoy the benefits of membership at Raritan Yacht Club.
- Beautiful waterfront club house with year round, full service galley
- Organized cruises to exciting destinations on the east coast
- Excellent junior sailing program
- Robust competitive sailboat racing
- Shared Colgate 26 Sailboat Program
- Convenient location with easy access from NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, Interstate 287, and Routes 1 & 9
- Deep water moorings
- Incomparable value
Raritan Yacht Club enjoys an active education and entertainment committee that provides events throughout the year. The events feature theme parties, live music on the deck, holiday parties for adults and children, the annual New Years Eve dinner dance, regatta celebrations, educational speakers and much more. The cruising contingent from Raritan Yacht Club continues to expand. The summer sailing season at Raritan Yacht Club features day cruises to ports on the Bay and longer overnight cruises to other harbors. The cruises are led by a cruise captain and well planned for easy participation. Participants enjoy raft-ups and dinners in different ports. There is always something for every family member!
RYC Club Brochure - Download Brochure
Click to download Membership Application Packet
RYC Membership Credo:
The Raritan Yacht Club was founded to promote boating and to provide its members a safe place to enjoy the sport among friends. To that end, as members:
- We will practice good seamanship.
- We will demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- We will treat each other, our employees, our neighbors, and our fellow boaters with courtesy and respect.
- We will honor our Club, its traditions, and its property.
- We will participate in the larger boating community on behalf of our members and we will strive to be a good neighbor and a responsible citizen-organization within the community, the state and the nation.